Die SRH Hochschule in NRW begrüßt am Mo., 11.10.21 ihre Studienstarter des Wintersemesters 2021 am SRH Campus Rheinland in Leverkusen und an ihrem Standort in Hamm. Wir freuen uns auf den ersten Tag mit Euch!Zum Event
NO APPLICATION DEADLINE
- You can still apply with us!
Das lernst du
In our Master in International Business and Engineering you will get the knowledge and skills you need to be able to develop solution-oriented approaches and to understand the interrelationships between business, technical concepts, and philosophy. It also helps to shape your understanding of macroeconomics and allows you to enhance your intercultural skills.
Master’s Degree in International Business and Engineering, Including Preliminary Courses (120 CPs)
As a graduate from the area of engineering sciences, you will begin your studies with a one-semester preliminary course in Business Studies. Following successful completion of this course, you begin the regular Master programme in International Business and Engineering.
As a graduate from the area of business sciences, you will begin your studies with a one-semester preliminary technical course. Following successful completion of this course, you begin the regular Master programme in International Business and Engineering.
Business Studies Preliminary Course:
- Modules 1+2: Business Essentials I
- Courses: Business Theory & Research, Business Law, Market Analysis, Business Start-Up, Marketing & Sales, Project I
- Modules 3+4: Business Essentials II
- Courses: Accounting, Human Resources, Investment & Finance, Mathematics, Business Management, Project II, Language
Technical Essentials Preliminary Course:
- Modules 1+2: Technical Essentials I
- Mathematics for Engineers I+II, Material Sciences, Mechanics
- Modules 3+4: Technical Essentials II
- Constructive Design, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Material Sciences II, Language
The academic year is divided into eight blocks of five weeks each. The course content in each of these blocks builds upon the previous block. You begin with a 14-day introductory module. A university-wide preparatory phase helps you acquire basic study skills ensure that targeted learning takes place from day one.
Innovatives Denken, das sich auszahlt
Our Master in International Business and Engineering prepares you to take on management responsibilities within numerous different economics-related or technical industries as well as within the area of technical and economic development.
Because our Master in International Business and Engineering focuses on increasingly important dual core competencies, along with exposure to a multitude of different applications, you can enjoy a broad range of future career options. You will have a flexible professional profile that is enhanced by good language skills and the valuable experience you will have gained within both, a national and an international context. In a professional world that is becoming increasingly globalized, you will be able to evaluate sustainable technical projects in conformance with current business standards. Our Master in International Business and Engineering also qualifies you to begin a doctoral program.
- Energy and Sustainability I 8
- Energy and Sustainability II 8
- Top Management 8
- International Framework 8
- Modern Technologies and Development 8
- International Collaboration 6
- Middle Management 6
- Electives + Language 6
- Engineering Design Project 6
- Master's Thesis incl. Colloquium 26
Deine Dozentinnen und Dozenten Bei uns kannst du alles lernen
Das solltest du mitbringen
You can apply without obligation at any time via our online portal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree (e.g. Diploma) with a minimum of 180 credit points (ECTS) in Logistics, Business Engineering, Economics, Engineering, IT and/or equivalent subjects.
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent
- Health insurance certificate
- certification of proficiency in English (e. g. IELTS 6.5, a TOEFL score of at least 600 (pbT) / 80 (ibT), or other verification (for instance, via an interview). This requirement is waived for students from countries where English is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
You have to register once for the online application process. This gives you the opportunity to add information and files later before you send us your documents.
Kosten und Finanzierung
So viel kostet das Studium
As a state-recognised, private university, the SRH Campus Rhineland is financed by tuition fees. This income is used to equip our campus, to provide services for our students and for quality assurance. In this way, we ensure that you receive the best possible education under optimal study conditions.
- 770 Euro per month* + one-off registration fee of 480 Euro*
The monthly fee remains the same throughout the entire study period. A one-off registration fee of 480 Euro* is charged at the beginning of the course, which is usually payable with the first monthly semester fee.
*For EU/EEA nationals including Switzerland and the Western Balkans. Students from non-EU/EEA countries always pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 750 Euro.
Please note: non-EU/EEA-citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
Our financing advice will help you realise your dream to stduy. You have numerous options for financing your studies. On our financing page you will find, for example, financing options from our partner Brain Capital and other options.
Bewerbungsprozess und Fristen
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the SRH Campus Rhineland!
We do not have any application deadlines. This is what your application process looks like:
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
- You learn step by step
- You study in practical tasks and in small teams
- You can concentrate on the essentials in 5-week-blocks
- You get continuous performance feedback