Who we are
We are the SRH University of Applied Sciences in North Rhine-Westphalia. At our location in Hamm Westphalia, we have been offering Bachelor's and Master's study programmes in the fields of logistics, business, technology, psychology and social work for more than 15 years. In 2019, we expanded and are now also represented in Leverkusen with our new SRH Campus Rhineland.
- 2005: We found the first German logistics university with the option of a Bachelor's degree
- 2010: We move to the heart of the city and right next to the ICE railway station into the Heinrich-von-Kleist-Forum, a state-of-the-art building with a direct connection to Hamm City Library
- 2015: Our university is fully accredited
- 2017: Our first international study programme is launched. Today, we are regional leaders in the field of internationalisation
- 2018: Our university is awarded the seal of quality of state recognition once again
- 2019: Our university grows and you can also study our programmes at our modern SRH Campus Rhineland in Leverkusen