For the professional development of our university
Members of our committees are renowned representatives from science and practice who enjoy our trust and act in the interest of our university. They are responsible for the professional development of our university.
Our University Council
The University Council is the supervisory committee of SRH University and SRH Campus Rhineland. It is responsible for the strategic development of the university. Its task is to propose measures to the shareholders' meeting which serve to build the profile and increase the performance and competitiveness of the university.
The members of the University Council are:
- Bernd Honermeyer (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. Jörg Winterberg
- Prof. Dr. Jutta Lommatzsch
- Thomas Hunsteger-Petermann (former Lord Mayor of the City of Hamm)
- Dr Thilo Theilen
The Senate is the highest academic committee at the SRH University in NRW. It is responsible for matters of teaching, studies and research that affect the entire SRH University in NRW and central institutions or which are of fundamental importance.
Chairman of the Senate by virtue of office
- Prof. Dr. Lars Meierling
Representative of the Professors
- Prof. Dr. Susanne Neumann
- Prof. Dr. Claus Wilke
- Prof. Dr. Petra Lippegaus-Grünau
Representative of the student body
- Maximilian Kretschmann (1st Chairman)
- Piyush Lambe (2nd Chairman)
Additional member (entitled to vote, but may participate as a guest)
- Vanessa Hahn (Equal Opportunities Officer)