- Options for distance learning (1 or 2 semester)
- Refund of 1.500 Euro
- No wasted time
- For bachelor & master
NO APPLICATION DEADLINE
- You can still apply with us!
Your course content
What you will learn
In our Master's degree programme in Supply Chain Management you will learn to analyse business and IT processes and to plan, control and manage new ones. During your studies, you will acquire important personal skills as well as the subject-specific expertise required for a process-oriented approach to global value creation chains. You focus on management, logistics processes as well as logistics information systems in and for logistics-relevant areas of industrial, trade and logistics service companies. Professional supply chain management in companies reduces costs, brings optimised results in less time and improves customer satisfaction.
Our Master's degree programme in Supply Chain Management allows you to gain an understanding of logistics from holistic, specialist, and management perspectives, with an emphasis on application-oriented competencies. Our aim is to provide you with a practice-oriented, scientifically based education that will qualify you for specialist or management positions in the area of logistics. Potential career opportunities include employment with national and international manufacturing or retail enterprises as well as with logistics-related service providers.
You will strengthen your professional and personal development and you will have the opportunity to define your personal profile in these four core areas of our Master in Supply Chain Management:
- Business and Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Information Systems (particularly ERP and SCM)
- Personal Competencies/Soft Skills
A further core objective of our Master in Supply Chain Management is to equip you with the know-how you need to conduct independent practical work in team leadership, personnel management, and operative and strategic supply chain management, as well as in participative or executive functions within IT implementation projects.
With the exception of the final semester, every semester of our Master's degree programme in Supply Chain Management is made up of fourteen weeks of lectures followed by exams. The final semester is the practical semester, in which you write your Master’s thesis while working at a company. This practical phase allows you to establish personal contact with interesting companies and potential employers – an important step on the road to launching a successful career.
In the Master's degree programme Supply Chain Management (Global Logistics), you learn, for example, how to plan, analyse, manage and control IT and business processes. Your focus will be on management, logistics processes and logistics information systems for industry, trade or services. Interdisciplinary specialist training is combined with content from Strategic Logistics Management, Supply Chain Operation, International Management, Communication Technology or Information Systems. Modules such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) are also part of your training, here you work primarily with SAP systems.
These four focal points form the core of your Master's degree in Supply Chain Management:
- Business and Management
- Supply Chain Management (Global Logistics)
- Information systems (especially ERP and SCM)
- Personal competences
In order to understand how the supply chain management system works properly, it is important to understand chains as interacting networks. Their individual parts should be integrated into management processes. In the Master's degree programme in Logistics, you therefore learn not only to understand value chains in purely technical terms, but also to consider people, meaning for example employees who should be integrated into processes. In our Master's programme Supply Chain Management, interpersonal aspects within the logistics networks are considered an important point.
Due to its contents, the Master's programme Supply Chain Management is very much oriented towards practice. You can build on your strengths and develop as a generalist for logistical specialist and management responsibilities.
The aim is to prepare you for national and international career paths with as much practical experience as possible and a scientific approach to logistics tasks.
The Master's programme in Supply Chain Management is the ideal further qualification to build on knowledge already acquired and initial professional experience. With the internationally valid qualification Through the Master's degree programme Supply Chain Management, logistics value chains are the main aspect of your professional future.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Today, in the world of logistics, it is no longer just products or companies that are in competition, it is more about value chains or value networks. And here comes you as a professional supply chain manager, who helps companies to reduce costs, optimize results and efficiency, and increase customer satisfaction. There is a great demand in today’s labour market for supply chain managers. At our University you develop interdisciplinary expertise in the fields of strategic logistics management, supply chain operation, international management, process design and management, and big data, while at the same time you enhancing your personal skills. Of course, in addition to a career in the professional world of supply chain management, you can also aim for a doctorate.
- 1. Block (Fundamentals of International Management, Communication and Knowledge-Management, Language I) 10
- 2. Block (Technologies, Data and Strategies, Sensors, IT-Systems, CPS, IT Architektur Businessmodells for SCM (IT) Solutions, Language I) 10
- 3. Block (SLM "strategic levels in Logistics", SCO "Fields of development and potentials", Language I) 10
- 1. Block (Delivering infomation for data, Modelling und analytical methods, Pareto-Optimization, Game theory and Complex Simulation, Language II) 10
- 2. Block (Productionsplanning and CRM, Strategic and tactical design of networks, Evolution and drivers of supply chain management, Tools and methods of management and controlling, Language II) 10
- 3. Block (Simulation of valuecreating networks, Tools for systemsanalysing, potentials of simulations in optimization, Datamodells and architectures; methods and tools Big Data, structures of sources and growth, Language II) 10
- 1. Block (Structure and set-up of SAP ERP; Order to cash cycle, Simulation using SAP ERPSIM, Systemstheory and processdesign; modelling business processes, Language III) 10
- 2. Block (Organizations: economics and law; Business developement, Fundamentals of business law, Introduction to international law, Language III) 10
- 3. Block (Evolution of cultures, Competencies for business, Requierements in HR, Leadership, Language III) 10
- Master's Thesis incl. Colloquium 30
For your application you will need:
- Proof of at least 180 credits (ECTS) of completed university studies (diploma, bachelor's degree) predominantly in the fields of logistics, industrial engineering, economics, engineering sciences, information technology or in corresponding courses of study and disciplines.
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent
- Health insurance certificate
- Certification of proficiency in English (e. g. IELTS 6.5, a TOEFL score of at least 600 (pbT) / 80 (ibT), or other verification (for instance, via an interview). This requirement is waived for students from countries where English is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
As a state-recognised, private university, the SRH Campus Rhineland is financed by tuition fees. This income is used to equip our campus, to provide services for our students and for quality assurance. In this way, we ensure that you receive the best possible education under optimal study conditions.
- 680 Euro per month* + one-off registration fee of 480 Euro*
The monthly fee remains the same throughout the entire study period. A one-off registration fee of 480 Euro* is charged at the beginning of the course, which is usually payable with the first monthly semester fee.
*For EU/EEA nationals including Switzerland and the Western Balkans. Students from non-EU/EEA countries always pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 750 Euro.
Please note: non-EU/EEA-citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
Our financing advice will help you realise your dream to study. You have numerous options for financing your studies. On our financing page you will find, for example, financing options from our partner Brain Capital and other options.
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the SRH Campus Rhineland!
We do not have any application deadlines. This is what your application process looks like:
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
- You learn step by step
- You study in practical tasks and in small teams
- You can concentrate on the essentials in 5-week-blocks
- You get continuous performance feedback