NO APPLICATION DEADLINE
- You can still apply with us!
Campus Hamm, Campus Rhineland, *Campus Münster
Business Management, B.Sc.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- 6 Semesters
- Full time
- on campus
- 180 ECTS
- *in Münster in accreditation
- multiple locations
- only winter semester
- without an A-level
- without NC
- Full time
Your course content
What you will learn
Our Bachelor programme in Business Management provides you with an in-depth education in all core areas of business administration. You acquire professional skills and key competencies, learning to view both national economies and individual companies as part of a global economics system in which methods, facts, and numbers are equally as important as social interaction. The following areas are components of the Bachelor’s degree programme at SRH University Hamm:
- Elements of digitization, through courses in Informatics, E-Business, SAP, Programming, and IT
- Management skills and entrepreneurial know-how, through seminars in Corporate Management, Human Resources Management, and Organization
- Personal development and soft skills, through courses in Self-Management, Presentation Techniques, and Intercultural Competency.
In our Bachelor Business Management programme, you learn to research and successfully solve real-life problems. Instructors present actual case studies, ensuring that course content is highly relevant. You will gain insights from modern practice, because our Bachelor in Business Management has been designed with representatives from industry, commerce and the service sector. Thanks to our CORE-Principle, you are the focus, because we have made it our task to promote your individual talent. That's why you learn across disciplines and also develop your key social skills.
Over a five-week period, each course of our Bachelor Business Management programme will engage intensively with a specific practical topic. You will take a maximum of two subjects per 5-week-block. Learning objectives, course content, and examinations are all aligned. You take competency-based examinations at the end of each 5-week-block (eight to nine times a year). These regular examinations provide you with ongoing feedback on you performance and avoid the need to prepare for multiple simultaneous exams. This approach leads to highly effective classroom instruction – helping you to better retain what you have learned. The culminating 6th semester is the practical semester, in which you will write you Bachelor’s thesis while participating in an internship at a company. The scheduling of this practical phase at the end of the Bachelor Business Management programme allows you to profit from the resulting intensive contact with companies and future employers – an important step for you successful career entry.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Business enterprises are always looking for professionals with a special qualification profile. With your bachelor’s degree in Business Management, you are well positioned, as it is a broad field of work with various specialization and further training options. Depending on your interest, your special skills, your liking for an industry or your own initiative, you can support companies in all necessary matters. Whether in management methods, team leadership or presentations - with our practice-oriented business studies program, you are well prepared for the professional world.
Possible fields of application/sectors are:
- Human Resources
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Controlling and Accounting
- Marketing, Sales and Media
- Logistics and Trade
With your bachelor’s program in Business Management you will be qualified to take on responsibility for business management tasks, including providing support for all levels of corporate management and assuming a managerial function. You will be able to master management techniques and will also be an effective team player, able to collaborate, lead, and delegate.
Possible areas of application/industries are:
- Human Resources
- Procurement and purchasing
- Controlling and accounting
- Marketing, sales and media
- Logistics and trade
With the Bachelor's degree programme in Business Administration, you will be optimally prepared for future specialist and management tasks. You master management techniques, can lead a team and are also an effective team player.
Flexibility at its best - Our bridge semester
In addition to the high-quality transfer of knowledge in teaching according to the CORE principle and thus in addition to the training of technical, social and methodical competence application, the personal development of the students is also important to our university. Therefore, we have now introduced the so-called bridging semester in order to offer a maximum of flexibility for exactly this personal development. How does this work and what are the requirements? Quite simply.
You have reached 150 CP in your Bachelor's degree program? Perfect. We now offer you two options:
- You continue your studies and graduate as soon as possible
- You take a semester break and use this time to find a job, do internships, get a taste of companies, learn languages, acquire cultural competencies or whatever enhances your skills. You do not have to pay any monthly fees for this semester. Of course, your studies will continue for one more semester.
You can use this bridging semester as a bridging semester at the earliest after reaching 150 CPs and at the earliest after finishing the 5th semester in terms of personal and professional development and remain enrolled. A fee is charged for this semester, but the last semester is then free of charge. The bridging semester is limited to one semester. You can indicate yourself if you have reached the required CP before the bridging semester.
The possibility to apply for a semester off remains. The bridging semester is a parallel existing attractive alternative.
- Business Concept (Self-Management, Intercultural Compentences, Introduction in Business Administration I (Creating a Business Plan), Introduction in Business Administration II) 10
- The Market (Mathematics I, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics I) 10
- Performance Output (Procurement, Production Management, Physical Distribution, Mathematics II) 10
- Marketing (Marketing & Sales, Statistics II) 10
- Financial Planning (Investment & Financing, Cost & Performance Accounting I, External Accounting I, Mathematics III) 10
- From Theory into Practice (Academic Work & Presentation Techniques, Project Management, Quality Management, Project Seminar I) 10
- Legal Basics (Public Law, Private Economic & Commercial Law, Company Law & Selected Economic Law) 10
- Information Technology (Introduction in Computer Science, Application Oriented Data Processing, Introduction in E-Business, Programming & IT-Projects) 10
- Company Organisation (Human Resources & Organisation, Controlling, Business Management & Planning I) 10
- Financial Planning II (Quantitative Methods of Scientific Work, Introduction of ERP-Systems, External Accounting II, Cost & Performance Accounting II) 10
- Financial Planning III (Accounting, Company Taxation, Organisation) 10
- Best Practice (Human Resources Management, Project Seminar II) 10
- Business Management (Business Creation & Development, Business Management & Planning II) 10
- International Business (International Business, Economic Policy) 10
- Finance Management & Business Psychology (Finance & Risk Management, Business Psychology) 10
- Practical Experience (Internship) 14
- Realisation (Bachelor's Thesis incl. Colloquium) 16
For your application you will need:
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent
- Health insurance certificate
- certification of proficiency in English (e. g. IELTS 6.5, a TOEFL score of at least 600 (pbT) / 80 (ibT), or other verification (for instance, via an interview). This requirement is waived for students from countries where English is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
For international students with local university entrance qualification:
Passing entry exam with good score – admission
Passing entry exam – admission with additional integrated study courses
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
As a state-recognised, private university, the SRH Campus Rhineland is financed by tuition fees. This income is used to equip our campus, to provide services for our students and for quality assurance. In this way, we ensure that you receive the best possible education under optimal study conditions.
- 680 Euro per month* + one-off registration fee of 480 Euro*
The monthly fee remains the same throughout the entire study period. A one-off registration fee of 480 Euro* is charged at the beginning of the course, which is usually payable with the first monthly semester fee.
*For EU/EEA nationals including Switzerland and the Western Balkans. Students from non-EU/EEA countries always pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 750 Euro.
Please note: non-EU/EEA-citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
Our financing advice will help you realise your dream to stduy. You have numerous options for financing your studies. On our financing page you will find, for example, financing options from our partner Brain Capital and other options.
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the SRH Campus Rhineland!
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the SRH Campus Rhineland!
We do not have any application deadlines. This is what your application process looks like:
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
- You learn step by step
- You study in practical tasks and in small teams
- You can concentrate on the essentials in 5-week-blocks
- You get continuous performance feedback