NO APPLICATION DEADLINE
- You can still apply with us!
Your course content
What you will learn
In our bachelor's degree programme in Business Analytics, you acquire knowledge of business administration (so-called domain knowledge), you acquire IT-technical basics (e.g. programming, data, databases, software tools, IT projects and project management methods) as well as knowledge of mathematical-statistical methods. This enables you to understand, build, interpret and apply models, algorithms and applications. You will be able to use business analytics algorithms, think data-based and prepare data-based decisions or make them as a manager. In addition to your professional knowledge, you will also further develop your key social skills.
In your Bachelor's degree programme in Business Analytics, you will learn skills in the following areas:
- Complete range of subjects in business administration
- Management of databases, data engineering, analysis of data sets for economic potential, data mining
- Data ethics, law and protection
- Visual business analytics
- ERP systems
- Programming languages, software engineering
- Descriptive and evaluative statistics
- Interaction of company data and business processes
- Implementation of business analytics projects, agile methods
- Target group-oriented communication of evaluated data
- Personality development via self-management and soft skills
*Currently being accredited for the SRH Campus Rhineland.
Our Bachelor's programme in Business Analytics is structured in such a way that in the first half of the programme you first learn specialist skills in the field of business administration. This so-called domain knowledge is necessary for your understanding of business contexts and provides a good basis for the formulation, analysis and solution of business analytics problems.
In the second half of your Bachelor's degree, you will enter the field of business analytics, where your skills and knowledge of technical methods will be deepened.
Especially at the end, the programme offers you the practical application of the knowledge you have learned in practice.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Our Bachelor's degree programme in Business Analytics qualifies you for entry into diverse and future-oriented fields of work. You will be able to support companies in managing digital transformation, further develop existing business models through data-based analyses, apply modern IT technologies and tools to problems, develop innovative questions and solutions based on structured and unstructured data and improve the quality of decision-making in companies. You can therefore enter your dream job directly or start a Master's programme to build up further competences and specialisations.
Our bachelor's programme in Business Analytics teaches you comprehensive skills and knowledge in business analytics and business administration. You can join business and consulting companies and support the company with digital-based problems. If you are IT-savvy, as an IT-savvy business analyst you can work in controlling, sales, marketing or purchasing, for example, or start out as a business analytics expert in IT departments (e.g. as a business analyst).
Your fields of application after the bachelor's degree in business analytics are diverse and cover a wide range of sectors, from industry to the service sector to the financial sector.
Flexibility at its best - Our bridge semester
In addition to the high-quality transfer of knowledge in teaching according to the CORE principle and thus in addition to the training of technical, social and methodical competence application, the personal development of the students is also important to our university. Therefore, we have now introduced the so-called bridging semester in order to offer a maximum of flexibility for exactly this personal development. How does this work and what are the requirements? Quite simply.
You have reached 150 CP in your Bachelor's degree program? Perfect. We now offer you two options:
- You continue your studies and graduate as soon as possible
- You take a semester break and use this time to find a job, do internships, get a taste of companies, learn languages, acquire cultural competencies or whatever enhances your skills. You do not have to pay any monthly fees for this semester. Of course, your studies will continue for one more semester.
You can use this bridging semester as a bridging semester at the earliest after reaching 150 CPs and at the earliest after finishing the 5th semester in terms of personal and professional development and remain enrolled. A fee is charged for this semester, but the last semester is then free of charge. The bridging semester is limited to one semester. You can indicate yourself if you have reached the required CP before the bridging semester.
The possibility to apply for a semester off remains. The bridging semester is a parallel existing attractive alternative.
- Business Concept (Self-Management, Business English, Introduction in Business Administration I (Creating a Business Plan), Introduction in Business Analytic) 10
- The Market (Mathematics I, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics I) 10
- Performance (Procurement, Production Management, Physical Distribution, Mathematics II) 10
- Marketing (Marketing & Sales, Statistics II) 10
- Financial Planning I (Investment & Financing, Cost & Performance Accounting I, External Accounting I, Mathematics III) 10
- From Theory To Practice (Academic Work & Presentation Techniques, Project Management, Quality Management, Project Seminar I) 10
- Legal Basics (Public Law, Private Economic & Commercial Law, Data ethics & Data Protection Law) 10
- Information Technology (Introduction in Computer Science, Application Oriented Data Processing, Introduction in E-Business, Programming & IT-Projects) 10
- Business Organisation (Human Resources & Organisation, Controlling, Business Management & Planning I) 10
- Business Analytics in Companies (Quantitative Methods of Scientific Work, Introduction of ERP-Systems, Application of ERP-Systems, Business Analytics English) 10
- Computer Science for Business Analytics (Java, Software Engineering & agile Methods, Data Engineering) 10
- Best Practice (Human Resources Management, Project Seminar II) 10
- Technical Methods of Business Analytics (Business Analytics - Technics and Tools, Job roles and technical Method Knowledge, Visual Business Analytics) 10
- Advanced Methods Business Analytics (Quantitive Methods in Business Analytics, Business Analytics - Using Tools in Projects) 10
- Application of Business Analytics (Business Analytics Project SCM, Business Analytics Project Topic of your choice) 10
- Practical Experience (Internship) 14
- Realisation (Bachelor's Thesis incl. Colloquium) 16
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
For your application you will need:
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent
- Health insurance certificate
- Certification of proficiency in German (German language level of at least B2 (for international applicants), or other verification (for instance, via an interview). This requirement is waived for students from countries where German is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
As a state-recognised, private university, the SRH Campus Rhineland is financed by tuition fees. This income is used to equip our campus, to provide services for our students and for quality assurance. In this way, we ensure that you receive the best possible education under optimal study conditions.
- 680 Euro per month* + one-off registration fee of 480 Euro*
The monthly fee remains the same throughout the entire study period. A one-off registration fee of 480 Euro* is charged at the beginning of the course, which is usually payable with the first monthly semester fee.
*For EU/EEA nationals including Switzerland and the Western Balkans. Students from non-EU/EEA countries always pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 750 Euro.
Please note: non-EU/EEA-citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
Our financing advice will help you realise your dream to study. You have numerous options for financing your studies. On our financing page you will find, for example, financing options from our partner Brain Capital and other options.
Application process and deadlines
We look forward to welcoming you soon at the SRH Campus Rhineland!
We do not have any application deadlines. This is what your application process looks like:
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
- You learn step by step
- You study in practical tasks and in small teams
- You can concentrate on the essentials in 5-week-blocks
- You get continuous performance feedback